If you’re one of the many people who’s had a JioFi SIM card in their handset, you will have realized how difficult it is to access your network. The SIM card is locked into the handset and cannot be moved or removed, so if you try to do so, you will find that your phone will not work. Fortunately, there is a very simple way to change JioFi passwords and username on your handset. You might also want to know about find your ip address in jiofi.local.html.
How To Get Started
- To change JioFi passwords and username on your handset, you need to make sure that you are connected to a Jio hotspot before you enter any information on how to change jiofi password or the jiofi official page.
- Once you have connected to the hotspot, simply follow the instructions that appear on the screen. There’s no need to enter any personal details at all, as all your login details will be kept secure by Jio’s online security. Your Jio phone will then display its own JioFi login details.
- As for changing your username and password, you should first make sure that you have your Jio handset connected to a hotspot that supports Jio SIM cards.
- Then, select ‘Sign in to your account’ from the main menu of your Jio phone. This will display a screen containing a list of available username and password choices.
- The username and password required to login to the Jio website are the ones displayed at the bottom-right of the page.
- Once you have chosen a username and password, you should be able to log in to the Jio website using this password. At this point, you will be prompted to enter your email address and mobile number. Enter your password again and you’ll see the following message: “Your password and username are correct, but you forgot the mobile number.” Click on the button displayed at this point to enter the number and click the ‘Email this Mobile Number’ option.
Your email address will now be displayed in your phone. You can now enter the mobile number and click on the ‘Reset password’ button displayed on the homepage. This will result in a new password being emailed to you, which you can then enter into your Jio handset’s SMS or MMS inbox to reset your Jio handset password.
- How to change JioFAST passwords and username can also be done by using a third party service provider that offers SIM unlocking services. By using these services, you will be able to get access to your network and login without any hassle.
It’s important to ensure that the service you select offers a money back guarantee. before you hand over any personal information or bank account details.
MORE INTERESTING ARTICLES LIKE THIS ON: highstreetstationcafe.com